Tuesday, July 25, 2006

We are moving....

In Jan or Feb of 07. Looks like Grant has gotten his security clearance. He has heard that he is on the list for the next course to run in September but he hasn't signed anything yet so he doesn't want to believe it until he see's it in writing.
I will miss Kingston. We are pretty much established here. If Grant has the choice of staying in Kingston he's going to take it :)
I hope so! I was accepted into another customs border agent competition. I got a letter in the mail asking me to come and write the test. Since I've already passed the test I just had to fax in verification. I did so now I'm just waiting to see if I get an interview. I have a really good chance at getting once..This competition requires only english. If I end up getting the job, hopefully I can be transfered. If not, well, we'll cross that bridge if and when we come to it.

2 comments:

Brock said...

Very cool.

Do you have any ide awhere he might be if he does get posted outside of Kingston?

Suzie said...

it will be ottawa