Thursday, June 21, 2007

Travels around Ottawa

The children and I went to the Papanack zoo two weekends ago. Grant was sleeping during the day cause he worked midnights and I thought I'd let him have some quite.

Papanack Zoo is about 30 mins from our house. It's quite a nice zoo with lots of animals. The day was really hot when we visited, so we only stayed for a little over an hour. Mason really liked the Arctic wolf and the Jaguar.

Grant took the children to Little Ray's Reptile Zoo. Mason let a tarantula walk on his hand. The zookeeper said that he was the bravest child. No other child has let the spider walk on his hand!

I am going to be taking them back there today. I am leaving work at 12:30. My babysitter has an important appt today and I had some vacation I could take!

1 comment:

Brock said...

I bet Garrett would have eaten the tarantula. Because he's that CRAZY!

Sounds cool though. We'll have to come down and visit.