Friday, November 12, 2004

My trip to the dentist

I decided to go to the dentist on base. I have a tooth that was supposed to be pulled last year but I was pregnant. They put in a temporary filing in and it finally came out. They did a complete exam and boy do I ever need a lot of work done.
I need to get a root canal where that temp filling was. I decided against getting it pulled because I don't want a big gap there. I have a couple of cavities that need fixed, I have a baby molar that needs pulled because it has a cavitiy in it and I'm going to need a bridge there. I also need my wisdom teeth pulled on the top. My bottom wisdom teeth aren't up yet but they're growing in horizontally which is a bad thing!
I am very very nervous with dentists, so I'm going to be getting laughing gas for it all, except for the wisdom teeth extraction when I'll be getting valium. I go in next week for a cleaning. The receptionists are great there. When I got my exam they watched Mason up front and they'll watch him again when I get my teeth cleaned. I have all my appointments at night except for the root canal, and I'll have to get a babysitter for that time.

No comments: