Saturday, January 01, 2005

And to top it all off..

We took Mason to the walk in clinic yesterday at the mall, before the car broke down. We waited 2.5 hrs only to be seen by the doctor for about 5 mins. I really wanted to see how much he weighed but they didn't have a scale in the room we were in. Anyways, he's healthy as a horse. I asked about letting him have some Homo milk and the doctor gave it a thumbs up. I gave him a bottle yesterday afternoon of the milk and he just loved it!
We're going to give him a bottle of milk in the afternoon just before his naptime to start off with.
Oh yah, while waiting for the doctor, I bought a bran muffin. Mason just loved it :) Anyways, while I was chomping away at it, I hit something hard. Well, that hard thing was a part of my tooth! It came off the tooth that I'm going to get a root canal done too on Tuesday.
When it rains, it pours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »