Sunday, June 05, 2005

If I hear this one more time...

I'm going to go crazy. Grant plays World of Warcraft, and I guess one of his friends showed him a website that had some sound bits from the game. A guild was planning a big attack on some enemies, and even had people crunching numbers to see the probability of survival. Anyways, outta nowhere, this one player comes in, yells' LEEROY JENKINS, LETS DO IT!!" and than they go attack. I don't remember what else is said, but Grant absolutley loves that saying. So , he plays it every frigging chance he gets. I even think it's on the computer when we boot up. It was funny the first time I saw it, but after 100 times, No way.
I don't mind World of Warcraft. I play sometimes for about 30 mins. I'm a night elf priest, so I don't kill things, I heal. I just usually go on to talk with other ppl.

2 comments:

Brock said...

"LEEEEEROOOOOY!!!"

"At least I'm not chicken!"

Hee hee. That is awesome :)

Anonymous said...

Headphones are a great investment...