Sunday, June 05, 2005

Work

Work is going really well. This past Friday was really busy. One co-worker had the day off so we were down a person. I'm not looking foward to the summer vacations when we're down a person for a week or two at a time.
Salaries are being amended, whohooo. I know at the end of my three month probation, I get a raise if I did well. I guess PBB is known as the lowest paying broker, and upper management said that by the end of June, that will change. So this upcoming raise might be substantial!
Again, I'm rethinking my choice of career. I know I go through this train of though often, but I seriously am up in the air. I can't afford to go to school just yet and I'm not even sure what I'd go to school for. I know I don't want to work at a broker, just be a worker bee and input date into the computer for the rest of my life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go, girl! You can do whatever you set your mind to. My personal incentive to go back to school was, if I'm going to work 35 or 40 hours a week anyway, I might as well enjoy what I do and make as much money as my abilities and education allow me to. It's worth the investment, even for your own self-satisfaction. You'll know you did it!

Anonymous said...

What a great site Canadian wellbutrin sr free shipping Seroquel for personality disorder Alternative health ways to treat high blood pressure California mortgagemavericksonline.com refinance refinancing bmw m1 project Discover clear platinum card Wellbutrin xr side effect

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Insight remote call centers Antibiotic levaquin Technology management distance learning program nissan industrial motors register a domain name in canada Annual multi trip holiday insurance why incorporate a church missouri