Monday, July 04, 2005

Weekend in Sarnia

I ventured out to Sarnia on Thursday, accompanied by my mother and Mason. Traffic was great all the way to Brantford where I stayed with Grant's Grandparents. I was a little nervous driving on the QEW, but I managed. The fireworks on Canada Day in Sarnia were really good!! It was a cold night tho.
Mason and Garrett played together on Saturday night. Mason has the advantage of being able to walk, so he'd go full force at Garrett and bowl him over. Mason also ran full force under the stairs and into the cat litter!!!
On Sunday , right after I filled up with gas I noticed orange stuff leaking under my car. I drove back to Val and Wayne's and Wayne opened the trunk. Lo and behold, the water pump was broken and was spraying coolant everywhere. I did get the car fixed, and left around 6pm to get back to Kingston.
All in all, it was a great weekend!

No comments: