Sunday, July 10, 2005

Went to a concert

On Friday, I went to see Theory of a Deadman at Stages here in Kingston. It was a good show. Two bands opened for them. The first band was called "Suface Rising" I think they're a local new band. I didn't care for them. Their method of singing was, well, screaming. The second band was called "Hurst" The lead singer used to be in Econoline Crush. I was a big fan of them back in the day so I was happy to hear him.
Stages used to be a theater. We had a great view of the stage, and I didn't want to leave where we were to go to the washroom. They washrooms were upstairs. So, I had to rush home aftewards.
I got a drink spilled on my foot by a drunk lady! She also kept pushing into us and was leaning on my friend John. I don't think he mind tho haha.
I don't think I'll go to a concert there again though. My ears are still ringing.