Friday, June 16, 2006

Being frugal

I love freecycle. Freecycle is a yahoo group where people give things away that they don't want or need anymore. You can also post if you need something that someone else might have.
I picked up a white plastic deck table today. The lady told me to get it off her deck , she wasn't home today. Hopefully I got the right house and didn't end up committing a robbery :)
I also got Mason a little tykes desk at Value Village for 5 bucks. It's in great condition. The lid flaps up to put things inside. He loves it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Freecycle in Kingston was so much better than it is here! We have posted a few things and people say they are coming and never do... there also isn't the selection! Enjoy it! It was also great when moving!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Didrex with no prescription Top 10 skin care product Alternatives to eye surgeries Kauai timeshare listings Verizon fiberoptic dsl