Saturday, November 04, 2006

Internet is a great thing

In bed lastnight I was thinking about books I read when I was a child. I remembered this book about a girl and a witch, and she would throw down a comb and trees grew and she threw a mirror and a lake emerged. I couldn't remember the name of the book. So I searched on google for "girl throws down comb, trees appear" and lo and behold, I find my book.
It's called "BONY LEGS"
I ordered it from Chapters, as I went on Amazon and it was $165.50. Crazy!!

2 comments:

Brock said...

Holy crap! Is it plated in gold?

Dave & Kate said...

Hi Suzie, it's really Dave this time. I don't dare write anything in my comments cuz i don't know who is looking at it or pretending that they are me.

There is a book that I do want, It's Book 3 of the Bartimaeus Trilogy by Jonathan Stroud. I believe that it is in softcover now as it's been out for a while now.

Dave