Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Happy Birthday Mason

Wow, Mason is 6 months old today. Time sure has flown by. I can just remember when he was a newborn. He didn't say or do much. Now, we can't keep him quiet and we can't keep him still. Julie, enjoy this time now. In a little bit, Garrett will be flipping, rolling, crawling! But, it's a cute time too. It's awesome to see just how much babies learn in their first 6 months.

So, now I have only 6 more months until I have to work again! Well, that's ok.

Mason is in a party mode today. He just asked who's bringing the keg.

4 comments:

Suzie said...

what do you mean what do we do?

Brock said...

I think she means what do you do for a living...(Julie not Brock...your blog won't let me post a comment as myself)

Suzie said...

Ohhhh. I took customs in college so I was working at a customs broker in St. Thomas. Once we're in Kingston, I'm going to have to find a generic job. I'll try the call centers. They have a border not far from Kingston, but I don't have my license yet. When we move to Ottawa, I'll have ample opportunity for customs jobs. Maybe I'll even get into the gov't.

Suzie said...

I know that the border has customs jobs, but I don't know of anything right in the city!
I'm going to try to get in with the Gov't