Sunday, September 24, 2006

I'm going to miss Kingston

I do not want to move to Ottawa. Granted, there are better job opportunites for me there, but if I get this customs inspector job that I am vying for, it won't matter. :)
Mason and I went for a walk in the field behind our house yesterday and there is a great view of Ft Henry, RMC and Lake Ontario. I've got to go and take a picture today. We sat on a rock and watched cars come up and down the hill. We also saw some crab apple trees and Mason knows not to eat them because they will give him a boo boo in his tummy.
Kingston is a great city.

5 comments:

Brock said...

When are you guys moving anyway?

Suzie said...

jan 24th is grants graduation date.so it's going to be late jan or early feb

Anonymous said...

I miss Kingston a lot myself! It is a good town but does indeed lack certain job opportunities.

Suzie said...

who is this anonymous?

Anonymous said...

Sorry.. didn't mean to post as anonymous... when I pressed publish I realized it hadn't asked me for my name... weird. Anyway.. I'm hoping to visit K-town for a day or two over Thanksgiving! yeah... I'll get my fix!