Tuesday, October 03, 2006

6 month stats

We took Eve to get her shots yesterday. She is 15lbs and 27 1/4 inches long.
I've been getting annoyed at ppl telling me how tiny and small she is. I just feel that it reflect bad upon me ; that I must not be feeding her well enough or something. She is in the 25% for weight but my dr. told me not to worry because she is doing great. She is very proportionate with her length and that most likely Eve will be a petite girl. So I must remember that when ppl say how tiny she is.

2 comments:

cindy said...

I would go by what the doctor says suzie. Dont worry about what other people think. I get that all the time with sara but she is healthy and that is all i care about.

Love you
cindy

Brock said...

As long as she doesn't grow a beard. Then she'd be a dwarf and would have to live in a mine. That would be sad.