Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I finally have a date for the interview with Customs : Dec 18th. Wow, that's a long way off. I was informed that interviews would be at the end of October and into early November. This puts a wrench into my plans. We are moving at the end of Jan to Ottawa, and my maternity runs out sometime in Feb. If I do well in the interview and get offered a position, well that could be well after my maternity runs out. And most likely it will because they won't be deciding after my date because Christmas holidays will be running.
I have to call my manager from when I worked here and tell her the situation. I'll have to see if I can get a transfer to the Ottawa branch if I need it.
Plus I need to have the complete addresses for all of the places I've lived for the past five years. I've moved around SOOOOOOOOO much. AHHH. So if anyone has the phone number of our old house in St. Thomas, please let me know.

No comments: