Saturday, February 24, 2007

Expensive!

Mason and Eve need some new clothes so I visited the local Value Village lastnight. Well, let me tell you this, it definilty aint a "value" to go there.

I saw a turtleneck for Eve for $4.99. And they were selling a bucket of magnetic alphabets for $2, but I saw them at the dollar store for $1.

I did end up buying an almost new pair of pj's for Mason for $4.99 and a nice shirt for Eve for $2.99. I still need to go out today. I'll try the other two value villages and I'll go to the Salvation Army's.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Giant Tiger is pretty good too if you can find one. we got a brand new Spiderman shirt for Garrett today for $4.

Julie

Anonymous said...

hey, have you tired old navy? There clearance is great you can find brand new stuff for $2.00 and up especially when they have the extra 25% off children sales.I got Kyra a fleece sweater that was $14.50 and I paid $3.99! Is Eve walking yet? Hard to believe the big ones coming up. We are thinking about having another one. How far apart is Mason and Eve? Take Care Becky