Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Hi from Ottawa

Well, we are finally living in Ottawa. We were in a hotel from Monday Jan 29th to Feb 5th!
It took 6 days to get our furniture from Kingston to Ottawa. Crazy. Mason enjoyed the hotel here in Ottawa...it has a pool and we went in it every day.
We are still unpacking. Grant has to go back to work tomorrow, so I have to stay with the kids and unpack.

I have a job now. I actually had 2 jobs. I took the job with Livingston....It pays better, is 3 mins away from me and I have worked with them before..well I worked with PBB but it is merging with Livingston.

3 comments:

Brock said...

I thought you guys had moved. We just hadn't heard anything.

Good to hear you're settled in. Hope you get things unpacked before the next time you have to move :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your job! It sounds like a good choice. Is your e-mail address still the same?

Suzie said...

no it isn't..grant hasn't set it up yet though.