Saturday, January 06, 2007

Our Ottawa Trip

The interview went well yesterday. I actually had to do a little test for them, and didn't do that great. I haven't looked at customs related stuff in about a year, I'm rusty. My interviewr understood that. I did get a couple of questions right that most ppl get wrong though. The position is for dealing with exports. I am an import kinda girl, but I have dabbled with exports and I want to learn. I'll learn my fate in a week. She is interviewing 2 more ppl.

The president of the company who interviewed me is really nice. The office seems nice too. It isn't too far from where we will be living as well.

I got an email from another company in Ottawa that I applied for. They want to set up an interview. The unfortunate thing is, is that I don't remember what job it was for :) We just got a new computer and my email is on the old one that I sent to them. I'll have to hook it up and see what i can find out.

We also looked at the house again. It isn't that bad. The bathroom and kitchen are the best things in the house.

1 comment:

keifer24fan1 said...

Hey you,
I would like to start sending you and the kids cards and stuff so please, please send me your new address k???
Love you, miss you
Cindy xoxo