Thursday, January 04, 2007

Job situation

So we're moving to Ottawa at the end of the month. I've been looking for jobs down there. I "resigned" from my job at PBB, or so they say. I emailed my manager and said I won't be returning to the Lansdowne office but I'd like to get a transfer to the Ottawa office. There aren't any positions open in Ottawa so the company resigned me. I have an interview tomorrow with another customs broker and I did have my customs officer interview back in Dec. It went SO well, but I still can't take a job if offered to me.

I've applied to the Costco head office Customs Team, um..the Lee Valley Head Office, and I believe Giant Tiger.

so my mother, Eve and I will be travelling to Ottawa tomorrow. Grant and Mason will have a fun filled time at home together. I hope both are in one piece when we return.

No comments: