Thursday, January 04, 2007

Christmas Holiday

We had a great Christmas. We spent Christmas day here in Kingston and travelled up to Sarnia on the 27th. The trip there wasn't too great, as we stopped 5 times. Eve isn't a good traveller. Mason was carsick 10 mins before we hit Sarnia, so once we stopped I ran him in the house. Eve was bombarded with new faces and freaked out . She got over that quickly and was enjoying being held by everyone.
Mason had a great time with Connor, Garrett and his grandparents. Kids do say the funniest things. We were in Value Village and the cashier had a bit of acne on his face. Mason was saying "mommy look, lots of dots" .. I didn't understand him at first, but once I did I had a hard time containing my laughter. I distracted him with something until we got out of the store.

The trip back to Kingston was a lot better. We stopped once to eat and change diapers.

Grant was supposed to get his new computer yesterday but the store didn't have the ram he wanted so now he was to wait until Friday. He was really upset about that.

I made a scrapbooking page with all of the Christmas cards we recieved!

No comments: