Thursday, January 04, 2007

New Years Resolutions

1. No more procrastinating. I have to put things away right NOW, not later. I've got to make calls NOW, not later. I've really been slacking.

2. Be more organized. Organize my scrapbooking stuff so I don't spend an hour looking for supplies for a page and than lose my creative mojo. Keep important papers in the files that we have set up.

3. No more clutter. This goes back to my no more procrastinating resolution. I can't just pile stuff on stuff. I'll put it away. And if I don't need it and haven't used it in a while, I'll freecycle it.

4. Remember ppl's bdays and try to send a card. I am not the only one in this house that forgets bday's. Grant is notorious for it. I have to get a day planner and put everyone's birtdays in it and look at the daily! Julie, I know your bday is coming up soon, (Jan 10th rings a bell) but if it has passed, happy belated bday.

5. Get out and exercise more often. If I can, I'll walk to work quite a bit. I have been so BLAH. I need to get more energy back and get the old Suzie back.

Well, I think that's about it for now.

1 comment:

Brock said...

January 18th be the day for me wife's birthday.

Arr...