Thursday, July 08, 2004

Mason and his temper!

Mason has the worst temper I have ever seen on a young child. I was out for a walk today, and he was all nice and sleeping. He woke up and all of a sudden, he just started to scream and cry! I think he may have had a nightmare. But, he wouldn't stop crying. He screamed all the way home, about a 10 min walk. I felt so dumb, people must have thought I was beating him.
But, he didn't have many tears. It was just his temper!
We are going to have to beat it out of him.. opps haha
not beat it.. but get it out of him.
Mason is a punk!

4 comments:

Brock said...

Well, he IS only 4 months old (almost)...

And just look at Grant. He sets the bar for temper tantrums :)

Dave & Kate said...

Yeah I was thinking the same thing as Brock. Grant always had a wicked temper growing up. Brock and I usually just had to beat him into submission though. Give him about 21 years or so and he'll come around. Well that's about how long it took with Grant anyways...

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Long term effects of lexapro hair removal products http://www.stocks-4.info/Wheelchairs.html Eye puffiness botox cosmetics My fioricet discount fiorcet online fioricet pm Course exchange microsoft server training Valium on line fioricet Sunterra timeshare resales Depakote and weed