Sunday, July 25, 2004

The week we had!

Mason and I had a good time in Sarnia!!  We didn't do much, because it was so hot there!! But Mason got his four month shots.  He kinda yelped when he recieved it, but was super after. 

I am such a first time mom :) I noticed that Mason was peeing a lot, so I had to call the Telehealth line, to see if it was normal. Well, all the nurse said was to watch what the pee looked like, to see if it was wierd colour or if it had a smell. I don't make it a habit to smell his pee, and I started to smell it. It did have a funky odour, so everytime he peed, I'd smell it. Well, Let me  tell ya..It's not a good idea to do that. I wasn't feeling the best at night :P  And, the smell was just from his diaper.. yuck!

We got home around midnight on Friday, after going to this fancy place called Baldwins in Aurora :)  We were definitly under-dressed for that place.  We did end up eating at the Purple Pig, a  place more fitting for us.