Thursday, July 08, 2004

Weight Watchers

So I joined Weight Watchers the other day. My goal is to lose 40lbs! This one chic there lost 105! So if she can lose all that, I'm sure I can lose my weight too. I can have 24 points each day (every food has a certain point assigned to it). I'm doing pretty good on it too, I haven't snacked at all! Today, my mother and sister and I went out for our weekly lunch, and of course they order french frieds with gravy, cheesburger, onion rings. My mouth was watering, all that savoury food. I ordered a chicken sandwich on brown, with water :)
Also to aid me along on this weight loss journy, I've joined a gym. It's kinda like Curves...I think it's working, I have lots more energy!

2 comments:

Dave & Kate said...

Best of luck Suzie. My buddy's wife went on weight watchers after she had the triplets and she worked really hard to loose all the weight that she gained when pregnant and about two months ago she was back to her normal weight. It took a while but she was able to do it.

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Buy roulete ross temp ice machine parts Rajd modych peugeot Long island cooking schools pharmacies and drug stores in rossville in indiana nike backpack