Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Off to Sarnia soon

Well, I'm going to be in Sarnia all next week. We're meeting up with Val and Wayne at the Toronto Zoon on Sunday! Should be fun, I haven't been there in the longest time. Than, I'll be off to Sarnia and Grant back to Borden. My mother is going to have a whole week to herself, whatever will she do? It willl be nice to get out of Bancroft though :)
Mason is almost 4 months tomorrow, and he's supposed to get his four month shot! Well, the doctor that will take him here, won't see him until August 20th! By that time, he'll almost be ready for his 6 month shot. So, I'm going to go to a walk in clinic in Sarnia and get it done. Mason hasn't been checked out since, well since he had his trush looked at. I want to get an exact measurement of his weight. I think he's around 17lbs! Big eh??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »