Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Ebay!

About a month and half ago, I bidded on an exersaucer on ebay, and won the auction. Well, the seller was so immature. She told me she couldn't find my Postal Code, so I'd have to go and find my own shipping. I went on united states postal service, and found a good shipping quote. She told me that they wouldnt' take it, so she'd make it smaller. I waited, and waited and waited, and she didn't email back.
So.. two days ago, Ebay emails me, saying that this seller and I have mutally agreed to cancel the transaction. That's great, cause I don't want it anymore, but the seller didn't inform me that she was going to do this.
We got an exersaucer from a garage sale on my street, but it's a boring one with hardly any toys on it. We saw them in Zellers for 50 bucks cheaper than anywhere else we've been. What's wrong with them??

No comments: