Saturday, August 28, 2004

update on mason

Mason is finally getting better. We have had a rough week. He was sooooo sick on Thursday night, we had to bring him in again to the hospital at 230am. We ended up staying there until 7am. The doctor gave us antibiotics for him. He has an ear and throat infection. He's having a hard time drinking now, because it hurts his throat. He also has fever blisters on his upper lip, so he doesn't wanna suck on the bottle either. So we've resorted to giving him something to drink through an eyedropper.

He's sitting up by himself now really well! We just found out he can do this today. He was sitting on my lap, but was kinda supported by my legs. But hey, its a start.

2 comments:

Brock said...

That sucks that he's still sick and can't swallow. I had something like that with my death cold (my ear is still sore and I was having trouble swallowing yesterday for a bit) but thankfully Garrett has avoided getting it. I was paranoid that I'd infect him when I was that sick before.

I hope Mason gets all better quickly... and that you get your house situation sorted out too. That can't be fun at all!

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »