Thursday, March 03, 2005

I did it

I went for my interview with the broker today. It went very well. The manager was talking like I already had the job. She really is interested, but she has to do a couple more interviews. I asked how many other ppl applied and she said quite a few and a lot of them were truckers. Well, truckers do deal with customs but they don't know any of the behind the scene things. I'll learn on Wednesday if I get it (but I know I will)
So on that note, I quit my job today. I was driving back to Kingston from the inteview and I just couldn't stand the idea of working another day.
Everyone wish me luck that I do get this job!

2 comments:

Brock said...

Congrats!

Did you do the whole Network, "I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!" speech and throw someone out of a window when you quit? That's my dream way of quitting a job.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
»