Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Ughh

Now I'm not sure if have this job at the brokerage or not. I was supposed to get a call today from the manager, but I was waiting around decided to call her. She said that she still had an interview to do tomorrow night, and she hasn't made a decision. She'll tell me on Friday morning.
I'm getting really angry. What is she waiting for? She did tell me she wanted to see who is all out there. Well, here I am, waiting for this position with more than enough experience and education.
She doesn't know that I've quit my prior job. If I was still there, and she told me on Friday, and wants the person hired to start on Monday, well that doesn't give enough time to quit.
But I am relieved now. At least I know why she's taking a while. I think she may be getting a little peeved at me being persistant. But she should see that I really want this job.

No comments: