Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Not again...

Yesterday around 2, I started to feel crappy. By the night, I was throwing up, um.. having to go to the washroom very often, if you get my drift. I was just so tired. I thought it might have been a bug, or maybe even food poisoning. I didn't eat much tho, I had a cinnabon and some chicken noodle cup of soup. But, the cinnabon was sitting out since Friday, so maybe I got it from there..
Today, I'm much better. I still have pretty bad cramps and my stomach is roiling, but it's better than lastnight.

2 comments:

Brock said...

Maybe you have whatever wonky bug I had while I was down there. If so, well, think of it as my hostess gift to you :)

Hopefully it goes away as fast as mine did. I didn't throw up, but I sure wanted to, just to get rid of the nausea.

Suzie said...

I'm so much better now. Thanks Brock for that nice present :P