Friday, February 04, 2005

Following in Brock's footsteps

I like how Brock has the "what I'm reading" "what I'm playing" "what I'm watching" on his blog... so I'm going to do that too. But for the "what I'm playing" info, I'll put what Grant is playing.

Ok here goes..
What I'm reading: The last precinct-Patricia Cornwall
What Grant's playing: Rome -Total War, Mercenaries
What Suzie's playing: Disaster Report (I've been playing this since Christmas but Grant got a lot of PS2 games so he took it over and little ole me couldn't use it)
What I'm watching: Just tv...we don't watch really any series.

1 comment:

Brock said...

I like it! Keep on copying me :)

I listened to The Last Precinct on CD last year. It was ok, but the Scarpetta novels just haven't hooked me that much in the last few years. I loved Body Farm though.