Sunday, February 27, 2005

My voice has returned..somewhat.

On Thursday at work, my voice started to go. On Friday, it was totally gone. I called into work and talked to a supervisor and she understood (she could hardly hear me) and told me to call in after lunch to see how I'm doing. I called in after lunch and wasn't doing any better. I talked to a different supervisor, and she was pretty snippy with me. She said I'd be losing a day, and I shouldn't make it a habit or something like that.
Come on, who wants to talk to someone on the phone that they can barely hear and understand?? I don't think I'd be that effective on the phone while being sick. Yesterday, my voice was barely there. Today, it's back kinda. I'm going to the doctors tonight if it's not fully back . I've been sick for a week, it hasn't been letting up and I've been taking Benylin 1 pills and other medicines.

No comments: