Tuesday, February 22, 2005

I've got a dilemma

I really don't like what I'll be doing at work. I don't feel comfortable with pushing ppl to stay with the insurance and they don't want. We are role-playing all day today, to prepare for the test tomorrow. Tomorrow, we'll be getting tested on a call. I'm not prepared at all; I just can't flow.
I really do want to stay home with Mason for the day's he's sick. I don't feel it's the babysitters job to watch him when he's sick. Plus, I've got a cold and I can't kick it because I'm not getting any rest.
I might have another job with a customs broker at the Thousand Islands Border. I've been in contact with the manager there, and she told me she has posted the job in the paper for formality, but she'd be in contact with me to set up an interview.
So, I'm not sure if I should quit the job I'm at now and chance getting the job at the bridge. Grant is getting a payraise and a backpay, so that would cover us for some time if I need to find another job.
Ahh, I just don't know what to do.

2 comments:

Brock said...

So, have you quit your job yet?

Suzie said...

No, I haven't heard back from the customs broker yet. If I don't hear anything as of tonight, I'll email her.