Sunday, April 10, 2005

The weekend is going by too fast!!!

Wow, it's Sunday already. What a beautiful weekend we're having. We didn't do much yesterday. We went for a walk down around the water at Ft. Henry. We saw the old guard watch station and read that there used to be a hospital at the site too. Its a really nice area, with lots of walking trails. Mason was in his fancy push car, he was thoroughly enjoying himself.
Today is a day of gardening and yard work. It's scary out there. There's a huge patch of mud where the workers dug up the water lines in the fall. I hope military housing comes to put down sod soon.

Work is going by really fast as well. I can't believe I've been there for almost a month already. Everyone there is sooo nice. On wednesday, our babysitter decided not to wake up when I dropped Mason off so I had to drop of Grant first and than come back to bang and kick down her door. She finally answered her door, but by than I was going to be late for work. So I called in and explained my situation to my manager and she was totally cool about it. All she said was "Yah those things happen, just don't drive like a maniac to get here, you'll be here when you're here" That's pretty nice!!