Saturday, April 30, 2005

I'm such a doorknob

Yesterday I locked the keys in the car and had to get Grant to come and get me. I had the ignition key off the key ring and when I went into the store I just took the ignition key. The door key was sitting in the car.
Today, I did the same friggin thing. It was raining so I took Mason out through the front with me, and I left the keys in the cupholder. Grant couldn't get me because I was at Walmart at the other side of town. Luckily CAA came to my rescue.
Seriously, I'm going braindead.

2 comments:

Brock said...

That's why I like cars that have one key that opens and turns on everything. I'd probably lock myself out of the car all the time if I had two. Granted, I'd keep them both on the same keychain, but still...

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzie,

As a result of reading your blog "I'm such a doorknob", I think you will discover my site on Highest Wages In All States will be a great help.

To illustrate our diverse range of wages information, here are some of the latest search terms that located our site ...

Groundkeeping Workers Supervisors Wages
Ground Maintenance Workers Wages
Janitors Wages
Cleaners Wages
Housekeeping Cleaners Wages
Maids Wages.

We have over 200 "have to read" career and wages articles in addition to many other interesting subjects in our Wages For All Occupations site.

Best Regards
Emily