Saturday, April 23, 2005

Where are the tow trucks??

I wish I had a cell phone today. I went out to Food Basics because they have an awesome sale on. It's their 10th anniversary so they're selling lots of things for a buck. A couple of items that grabbed Grant's attention was the fruit roll-ups, sodalicious and Michelenas. So I went and got some this morning. Well, I forgot to get cat food and had to go back out. The place was packed. Cars were parked in the lot where there were yellow lines baring you have parking. Ppl were parked right under the NO Parking zone. If I had a cell phone I sure would have called and got them towed. I hate ppl who park in places they're not supposed to. On K-rock the other day, one of the morning djs was complaining that he almost got a ticket for being in a parking spot and not paying for it. He said he was just waiting for his wife to come outta the store. He should have paid for the spot, he's taking up valuable space where someone else might want to park.